Do you feel like the time you’ve spent talking on the phone and meeting with prime contractors have been a waste of time? When you first started talking with them they are all in, interested. And now you feel like their blowing you off?
It’s not you… well it is you if you’re not giving them what they want.
Winning contracts from prime contractors can be challenging enough without you feeding them a bunch of crap that they could care less about.
In this video, I’m going to share with you 10 things prime contractors look for in a subcontractor.
Here are the 10 things that will increase your contracting chances with primes
- Past performance
- Financial stability
- Know how to close out project
- Project management skills
- Ability to work within the project schedule
- Handle paperwork
- Manpower for project size
If you’re not taking advantage of subcontracting opportunities, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table. And everybody knows how I feel about that. It’s CRAZY!
Here’s what I want you to do:
- Get your business in order
- Start where you’re at and
- Research the prime before approaching them
- Get your butt out there and get some contracts!