Small business owners reach out to me all the time saying they’d consider government contracting if I can show them how it will benefit them….WHAT?
Those of you that know me know I’m not in the business of convincing anybody to do anything.
When you’re deciding if government contracting is right for you, you need to know the benefits for yourself and then make the decision for yourself.
Being a government contractor offers HUGE opportunities for small businesses.
Here’s a few of those benefits. The government:
- Is required to do business with small businesses
- Ensure large contractors don’t push small business out
- Support small businesses
- Have opportunities available for disadvantaged and socially economically disadvantaged groups
- Accept bids from qualified businesses
- Publically list contracting opportunities
The benefits made available to small businesses in the government marketplace makes it worth your time to check out being a government contractor and see what opportunities are available based on what product or service you provide.
Need help starting & growing your profitable government contracting business?
Explore how we can help here...
Related Blog Post: How To Be A Subcontractor In The Government Marketplace