In this video, I’m sharing how my client won a 5 year, $50 million dollar government contract award. These strategies I’m sharing is used by all my clients and I use them as well in my business to win government contracts.
Here are 10 things I want to share with you to help you get to the contracting table, which is what I do.
These are things you either need to know, do, or change to get to that first contract award.
- Know your deficiencies
- Become a student of the government marketplace
- Specialty focused
- Be visible
- Build a profitable relationship with a prime contractor
- Where minority and knew what they brought to the table
- Negotiated a deal
- Create collaborations that were mutually beneficial and profitable
- Win government contracts
- Learned the government paperwork, systems, and technology
Here’s the million dollar question. What do you need to do in order to get to your first government contract?
- If you don’t know how to discover your deficiencies
- If you don’t know what exactly you need to become a student of and learn
- If you don’t know how to find prime contractors to team with
- If you don’t know how to find your ideal bid opportunities that you have a good shot at winning
Then just know you’re not allow. Truthfully, you can’t see the picture when you’re the frame and neither can I which is why I have a coach.
If you’re inside the frame and can’t see what you need to do or how to navigate your way through all the things I’ve shared here and that I’m teaching my clients to implement to great success…