assessment call with felicia
Get support with growing a profitable construction contracting business
- Not sure what you need?
- Maybe you know what you need
- But you don’t know what steps to take first or the sequence?
We take the overwhelm out of the process and make it simple.
If you’re like most minority, woman, and service disabled veteran owned small business owners, you’ve found it difficult navigating through the government marketplace, for you know it is the GAME CHANGER you need for your life and business.
Whether you’ve tried tapping into the trillion dollar government marketplace on your own or had that friend or mentor that would help you when they had spare time, you have seen for yourself how difficult it is moving from registered, certified, and then awarded contract.
- You know your craft.
- You know what you will offer to the government.
- You know you need to focus on that and hire a mentor to help you overcome any challenges or deficiencies that are preventing you from winning government contracts.
You’re here because you know you need help, So here’s what’s next…
Complete the Interest Form
Our ideal customer is an established business owner already providing services in the marketplace or ready to start. You could be our ideal customer if you:
- Lack the education or resources to walk down contracts on your own
- Know that it’s critical to your government contracting success that you find your customer, increase your capacity to performance, and meet their preferences
- You know you need help walking down contracts
- Have budgeted for and are ready to invest in your businesses future success in government contracting
Here are some of our proud teacher moments, current and former clients.
Yes, I’m Interested!
Choosing the right mentor is important to help you move forward faster in government contracting. We want the same. We want to work with clients we know we can help.
With you answering a short questionnaire, it allows us to determine if we are or are not a good fit (such as the service you offer, the maturity of you and your business, how willing you are to make time in your schedule and your budget). That way we don't waste time if it wouldn't work anyway.
We review all forms submitted and will reach out within 2-3 business days to let you know what we think. It it's a go, we will kick off the mentoring onboarding process by understanding your business, your goals, and your needs.
*** Serious inquiries only ***
*** these calls are reserved for those ready to make the investment ***
Think we might be a good fit? Complete this short questionnaire and you will hear from us within 2-3 business days.
** By filling out this form, you will be added to Felicia's mailing list and weekly ezine, The Contractor's Edge where she shares her knowledge on how to elevate your business and your life through federal contracting, marketing, systems, strategy and more! You may unsubscribe at any time.