In a 3 month period, I’d spent over $50G’s!!! That’s $50,000!!
Yeah, it felt good spending it, but not so much when I looked at my net income line on my profit and loss statement.
No more half stepping for me.
Now I follow my daily routine,that I created, consistently…
- Invoice on completed projects
- Track / enter time, if bill by the hours, which sometimes I do
- Update my project and client list
- Review and analyze profit margins on completed projects
- Track income and expenses
- Store physical receipts
- File digital receipts
If you don’t have a system in place to always assure that you are maximizing your profits and minimizing your expense, I got you!
I’ve created a checklist for my entire bookkeeping routine. What I do weekly, monthly, and yearly to always know the financial fitness of my business PLUS have tax ready financials
And you can too!