get registered government system * apply for certifications *market your business
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO START AND GROW YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING BUSINESS AND CREATE THE LIFE YOU DESIRE.
START YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING BUSINESS.
Contractor's Edge is a 6-module training program for the small business owner who desires to create or grow their lucrative federal contracting business and is ready to make a real impact on their bottom line profits.
You're experiencing what MY STUDENTS were before they made the decision to get the contractor's edge program:
- Uncertain about how government contracting works (there's a lot of moving pieces, yet a proven system makes it easier)
- Frustrated with the piles and piles of paperwork to get started (learning how to be productive in your own chaos - game changer)
- Finding it difficult to piece together everything you've been learning on your own searching Google.
- Questioning how the heck to build government past performance when it's required (overcoming this is easier than you think)
- Take control of your life and business financially ( are you leaving money on the table - I'll show you how to stop that)
I was once in your shoes, just getting started in government contracting. I sought the help of the Small Business Administration (SBA), Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), and Score. They gave me answers to the questions I asked, but it wasn't enough to get me to that first government contract. Heck, I didn't even know the real questions to ask. This is probably your reality too.
HI, I'M FELICIA. I BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE THE LIFE THEY CRAVE AND HAVE THE BUSINESS THEY DESIRE.
There's no reason to settle for a job you long to quit and not living the life you've always dreamed. There's n need to keep waiting to be fulfilled in your life and business. This program is designed to support you in getting the success you desire in your contracting business, but also having the life you desire.
Proud Teacher Moment...
Felicia's the best at helping you form collaborations to take your business further faster! The right partnerships can help you quickly grow your business, and no one knows more about using collaborations than Felicia Streeter. Felicia is a powerhouse when it comes to creating lucrative partnerships that are mutually beneficial! - Desiree Stafford
After contractor's edge bootcamp:
- You will be set up in the government systems (which is required)
- You will have all the codes you need (NAICS Codes, Cage Codes, DUNS Number PLUS a few others)
- Your Certification applications submitted
- You will leverage the government systems to be seen, build key relationships, find work, and forecast (and not just fedbizopps)
- You will implement your federal contracting game plan (game changer - some join just for this!)
- You will know what creating your best deal looks like and going to get it (priceless!)
IT'S TIME TO STEP UP AND INTO THE LIFE YOU DESIRE. CONTRACTOR'S EDGE WILL GET YOU THERE.
WONDERING IF THIS IS FOR YOU? HERE'S HOW YOU KNOW. CONTRACTOR'S EDGE IS FOR YOU IF...
YOU WANT TO FINALLY START OR GROW YOUR federal CONTRACTING BUSINESS. IT'S TIME TO FINALLY MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR DREAMS. WHETHER YOU'RE JUST GETTING STARTED OR YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS ON THE SIDE AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CONTRACT YET, THIS IS FOR YOU.
YOU'RE READY TO INCOME YOUR INCOME AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU'RE MAKING IN YOUR JOB AND BUSINESS.
YOU WANT TO LEARN THE federal CONTRACTING SYSTEM AND BUSINESS.
YOU WANT TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE DREAMED. YOU'RE READY TO STOP STRUGGLING AND BEGGING FOR CONTRACTS. YOU'RE READY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
YOU WANT TO USE YOUR CURRENT SKILLS TO MAKE MORE MONEY.
YOU DESIRE TO BREAK THROUGH YOUR CURRENT GLASS CEILING AND JOIN THE 6-FIGURE BUSINESS CLUB IN YOUR BUSINESS.
YOU'VE DECIDED TO DO THE WORK NECESSARY TO BE IN A DIFFERENT - BETTER POSITION 6-MONTHS FROm NOW. YOU'VE DECIDED THAT IT'S YOUR TIME.
Proud Teacher Moment...
The information you shared on collaborations was absolutely great and you went deeper than just the surface stuff without overwhelming the audience with tons of info. One deal totaling over $24,000! - Marcie Mauro
get started today!
This training is a good fit for three types of people. See if you are one of them
- If you currently have a business or are getting ready to start a business and you understand the value of growing a federal contracting business to land federal contracts, you are a perfect fit for this program.
- If you have a product or service and want to sell to the federal government and attract your perfect customer, you are a perfect fit.
- If you are currently working on getting your business set up in the federal government’s systems, applying for your certifications, or are ready to start bidding on federal contracts, this program is a good fit for you too. I’ll be sharing how to determine who’s your customer, their preference, your capacity to perform, and making sure everything is in alignment!
During the Contractor's Edge Bootcamp you'll accomplish...
MODULE 1: Government's Radar:
Learn how to properly set up your business for government contracting. Learn how to acquire the necessary codes you need and uncover those that reference what you do that you may have missed all while expanding your reach to key decision makers.
- Proper registration in government systems - DONE
- Identifying codes needed and those that reference what you do (many leave money on the table with this step) - DONE
MODULE 2: Certifications
Learn which certifications you need, how and where to apply. Learn the benefits of your certifications and how to use them as an asset in the government marketplace. Get the answer to the common questions "I'm certified, now what?"
- Submit certification application (not including 8(a) - DONE
- Understanding the benefits and the 'why' of your certifications - DONE
- Answering the question - certified now what? - DONE
MODULE 3: Marketing
Reconnect and discovery your business preferences. Learn who's your customer, your customer preferences, their top vendors, subcontractors, past warded contracts, awarded contract amounts, set asides categories and scope of work. Evaluate your capacity to perform. Learn how to navigate the government job bank. Learn marketing strategies to never leave money on the table and use your fastest path to your first or next government contract.
- Market and navigate the government job bank system - DONE
- Decide on your business preference - DONE
- Determine who's your customer - DONE
- Learn your customer's preferences - DONE
- Market to the three key components for contracting - DONE
- Understanding your capacity to perform - it's more than just cashflow - DONE
wait...There's More - BONUSES
- Learn how to Forecast and find out about projects before they hit the street - giving you time to position your company to be ahead of your competitors
- You'll create your Capabilities Statement (your marketing tool) to use to market your business to the government ($297 value)
- Create your customized Federal Marketing Game Plan - will include 7-Pillars of Marketing, Your Customers Forecast, Your Capacity to Perform, and More (value $997)
- Learn the Government's Lango - Resource Guide: Government terminology and website links to find your customers both government and non-government and your customer's forecast (value $97)
- Figure out what it takes to Create Your Best Deals and match it up again your contracting opportunities (PRICELESS)
- Access to Facebook Group, "Contractor's Edge" with opportunities of creating JV Partnerships, Mastermind Partnerships and more
PROUD TEACHER MOMENTS...
Joey stopped with the excuses and realized it was just fear and that 8-months had passed since connecting with our community and that it was time for him to do something different. Get help! Joey landed a $60,000 government contract!
Saul he was very hesitated. In fact, he’d just opened up an office space, while he began to build his government contracting business. Pretty risky huh? Now Saul was on the verge of making a big decision for his business and wasn’t sure how it was going to work out. I’d say it worked out pretty well. Since our time together, Saul’s been able to: Get set up in the government systems, Add more areas of service, Receive his certifications, and Get laser focused on his customer, their preferences, and forecast. Saul landed 2 government contracts
Why you should join
- Make sure you're set up in the government's systems correctly
- Make sure you've identified ALL possible NAICS Codes for your business
- Make sure your certification package is complete BEFORE you submit
- Design your federal contracting game plan, be laser focused on YOUR customer to save you time
- Create a plan of implementation to FAST TRACK you reaching your goal
- Gives yourself a fresh set of eyes on government contracting and your business
You will engage with 6 modules as well as bonus materials designed to give you the life and federal contracting business of your dreams. Each module is filled with training videos, audio guides, templates, and workbook that includes websites terminology, and resource guide. This is your opportunity to become the next successful federal contractor out there so take the time to explore the course guide outlined below.
- (6) Audio Training Modules
- Video Training Modules
- Done for you templates and checklists
- Access to the training portal for 1-year with eligibility to upgrade for small maintenance fee
$5,172 Worth of Training
Proud Teacher Moment...
I'm currently working with a client who was tired of begging for clients then chasing down the payment. Now through leveraging my gifts and talents on their behalf, I was able to help them land a $650,000 contract. - "Thanks Felicia, you've added 6-figures to our bottom line profits! - ConSol"
I'm walking you through getting your business federal contracting ready, bringing the fun back into your business, and making more money!
PROUD TEACHER MOMENT...
Outstanding job. I now have structure and a complete detailed plan! - Maria Dowding, DLI
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not totally clear on what I'll offer to the federal government yet. Is this course for me?
Yes! We talk about determining this in module #1, which will help you to get super clear on who's your customers as well as we cover this in module three.
If I am just starting my business is this program still appropriate for me?
If you are starting a new business for the very first time, this is a great place to start as well as for those that have been in business for a while and is already set up in the federal contracting systems and certifications hanging on the wall! You see this is a step by step program where we cover the basics.
This Bootcamp is all about expanding your business and positioning you for your next level of growth and development with federal contracting. If you’ve been in business for some time and are now at the point of diversifying by adding federal contracting, you’ll enjoy the pace of this Bootcamp. If you’re just starting out, you’ll love this Bootcamp too.
I'm already in the federal government's systems and have applied for my certifications (or already received my certifications). How will the Bootcamp help me?
Small business owners purchase the Bootcamp for the federal marketing plan alone. What some find in purchasing the Bootcamp is that they have more contracting opportunities than they'd originally realized. And they may have landed a contract or two, but they haven't figured out how to keep their pipeline and backlog full. Their current marketing plan or the lack of a federal marketing plan is where they are stuck. And quite honestly, they purchase the Bootcamp because the investment is less than working with me privately.
How much time will it take to go through this course?
I recommend giving yourself at least 1-2 hours to go through each module, take notes, and reflect and then at least another 2-hours or so to implement everything you’ve learned from each module. Remember it is self paced.
When does this course start?
You can go through the content immediately after signing up for the course. Feel free to do a Netflix-style binge and watch all 6 modules at once, or do one module at a time, implementing as you go. However, I'd suggest going through a module and then implementing before moving on to the next module. Although you know your style, so the choice is yours!
Can I pay in installments?
Yes, you can pay in three depending on when you sign up. For example you can pay in 3 installments of $200 or, if you choose, you can pay with 1 payment of $497 (save $103).
What if I change my mind and want a refund?`
We would never want you to be unhappy! However, all sales are final as this is a digital product and you will have access to the entire program.
YOU’RE MEANT FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP...
The thing is, you’ve always known you were meant to have your own business – maybe it shows up in your conversations or a feeling when at work that you could be doing that same work for yourself – regardless, you know it to be true.
You know in your heart that you’re oh so close to having a successful contracting business. If only you had the support to make it all happen…
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE...
You deserve the chance to go after and achieve your dreams, and this is it. Don’t hesitate, because this can be the moment everything changes for you…
It only takes one decision for you to make all your dreams come true. Make the decision and then make the decision right! - Felicia Streeter
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money or land a contract.