About one-third of the people I speak with about my programs and government contracting, ask can I guarantee they will win a contract. And they want to know how long it will take to win the contract.
- Are these same questions spinning around in your head?
- Do you want to know the answers too?
Let’s think about this…
In the services, you provide what type of guarantees can you give?
- That they will get said product - Yes
- That they will get 5 hours of training - Yes
- That they will get 6 video modules - Yes
- That they will make $6 figures - No
- That they will win a government contract - No
- That the contract value they win will more than cover their investment in my programs like Contractor’s Edge Bootcamp, Contractor’s Edge Advantage, or Next Level Contractor - Quite Possible - Yes
- That they will take the time to go through the lessons - No
- That they will actually implement what they learn - No
You kind of get where I’m going with this right? Okay, cool.
Really, the only thing I can guarantee is what I’m providing and what I will do. I can’t guarantee what you will do with the information after going through the training or that will take action and implement what you’ve learned.
About time frames and how fast you'll receive a contract, there is no average in results, times frames, or dollars awarded.
Because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AVERAGE!
What you bring to the table is different from what others before you have brought to the table. There are many variables to consider which makes for no such thing as average:
- Capacity to perform
- Ability to cash flow multiple projects and how many
- Drive, determination and how fast you actually work to get contract ready
- They type of service you provide
- How fast contracts come out that fit your capacity
- If bonding is required and are you bondable
- Are you a competitive bidder, etc.
There are many reasons and variables in determining how fast you will have a contract to bid, win a contract, and the dollar value.
Those are questions I can't answer.
And to be honest, no mentor, coach, or consultant can’t truthfully answer those questions. The only way I'd be able to or anyone else would be able to answer those types of questions is if we had a contract waiting to give to you.
I don't provide contracts to my clients which means no guarantees, but what I do have is a special set of skills… I will provide teaching and training around government contracting, business, and mindset. I can’t predict the future.
I help those in my community tap into the trillion dollar government marketplace by starting and growing profitable government contracting businesses.
Be the Game Changer!
P.S. I’m excited about Contractor’s Edge Bootcamp: Start and Grow a Profitable Government Contracting Business!
We start March 5th, and for a full 14 days you will get unlimited 1:1 mentoring with me via Voxer & email, PLUS a total of 6 training videos (3 per week)! The goal of this program is to show you how to SIMPLIFY the startup process of your government contracting business, that feels easy, and fast track you getting to your first contract!
We’re covering -
- Government registration time savers
- Quickening your certification process
- Monetizing your marketing
And really - Entering The Government Marketplace In A Way That Makes You Money! You will be implementing that and more during the program. I'm talking about getting it done, just like Charles, who I shared his story earlier.
Sound like something you need?
If it’s a yes, here’s what you need to do to secure your spot:
Click here to sign up (the investment $497): 14-Day CEB JumpStart
Or 2x$300: 14-Day CEB JumpStart 2-Pay
Email me back and let me know that you’re IN!
There are a total of 20 spaces available, and yes, they WILL see out quickly (especially with the 1:1 mentoring included - yes, I know I’m crazy for including so much support for such a low investment, but it feels in alignment with what you need, so that’s what I’m doing this time!)
BONUS FIRST 10 PEOPLE REGISTERED - You'll get access to the Contractor's Edge Bootcamp
Of course, let me know if you have any questions!
We start March 5, 2018. Are you joining us?