online resources for
contractors * Suppliers * service provides to the government
Helpful and actionable products to help you start and grow a profitable small business
In order to breakthrough your current blocks and get to the next level - you need a coach. You can't see the picture when you're the frame.
Having a non judgemental zone with someone who will listen, provide insight, give advice without a hidden agenda, encourage you with actionable steps that you can implement, give you answers to questions you don't know to ask and ideas is a game changer.
Most successful entrepreneurs and small business owners have coaches or mentors, and you should too!
You can book a 30-minute coaching session for only $125.00.
Ready to book your session? Simply click the button below and we'll then schedule a date and time that works with your schedule.
$125 - One Session
If you're ready to find your unique place in the government marketplace and need some help getting started, this video training, PDF guide, and daily email prompts will provide you the steps necessary for getting your business government contracting ready.
- 7 Sequencing steps from just getting started to winning contracts
- Make sure you meet the requirements as a government contractor
- Make sure you're ready and able to take advantage of set asides opportunities for small business owners just like you
- Step 4 will prevent you from spending months bidding contracts with no award
- EXACTLY how I went from $23K to $7M in 18 months
contractor's edge bootcamp
This course is our best selling most comprehensive and best training. This program is our most comprehensive training for applying, certifying, and qualifying for government contracts. It's designed to take you from just getting started to winning your first government contract.
- Get your business registered the right way
- Package and submit your certification
- Get tips, strategies, and secrets to start winning contracts now
THE contractor's edge book
Learn how to tap into the trillion dollar government marketplace. I'll be sharing...
- My journey into entrepreneurship and government contracting
- The lessons learned along the way to pave the way for the reader
- Case studies of clients I've worked with using the steps and methods I'm teaching inside of signature program "Contractor's Edge Bootcamp"
- There will also be steps for you to implement as you embark on your government contracting journey.
Twenty top change experts share a treasure trove of wisdom, innovative ideas, and insights designed to provide you with best practices and proven guidelines you can use immediately to build and grow a successful business.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money or land a contract.