sequencing FORMULA- doing the right things at the right time to land government contracts
FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS - NEW & EXPERIENCED
What you'll learn
VIDEO TRAINING $47
- 7 Sequencing steps to land government contracts (most people stop at step 3, but not you)
- My top ways to make sure you’re taking the right actions at the right time that have lead to a steady increase in dollar value of awarded contracts.
- EXACTLY how I went from $23K to $7M in 18 months.
- The truth about why no one is responding to your Marketing Efforts, like email, and how to fix it!
- Where I go to find bidding opportunities with my ideal customer
- What I did and my clients are doing to prevent bidding on 60+ projects without winning one bid.
- (7) Training Videos
sequencing FORMULA - doing the right things at the right time to land government contracts
Don't miss out on the best training of the year!
EVER FEEL LIKE LANDING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS IS AN UPHILL BATTLE?
I remember bidding contracts and networking like crazy before I landed my first government contract.
IT ALMOST TOOK ME OUT OF THE GAME.
I mean a $23,000 year, but then I realized just how important it was to keep going if I was going to land my first $100K+ contract.
SO, I BECAME A MASTER AT SEQUENCING MY ACTIONS!
In fact, I tested many different strategies in various order, that all worked once I started with sequencing first, and I’m going to be sharing them during this training.
My followers have identified their customer and landed contracts with this training!
It’s time to get you sequencing
with the right actions at the right time to increase your rate of walking down contracts?
You're leaving with the EXACT Sequencing you need to:
- Make sure you're bidding on the right projects with the right customer.
- Make sure you're in the game and considered responsive.
- Make sure you have a shot at winning the contract.
- And more important sequencing
How it's going down:
- Each video training range from about 5 - 15 minutes
- Which means each video get's straight to the point
- If you've already completed a step, you can just start with the next step
- You don't have to scroll or fast forward and watch steps already completed
- Just go straight to the step in the sequence where you're at