programs & mentoring
CONTRACTOR'S EDGE BOOTCAMP
If you're struggling in your government contracting business, thinking of calling it quits, and opting to stick with private contracting work...commercial and residential. WAIT! Check out Contractor's Edge Bootcamp before you do.
This is for privately owned small business owners that want to move extraordinarily fast in receiving government contracts, managing your back office, growing your contracting business and scale.
Contractor's Edge Formula is a proven, step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to start and grow a profitable federal contracting business in precise detail. It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, right down to choosing your customer, building partnerships, increasing capacity and walk down contracts.
Now you can turn your government contracting business around in as little as 6 weeks!
Imagine, 6 weeks from now, all set up in government systems, certification applications submitted, knowing who's your customers and NOW you're walking down contracts.
Here is the step by step process...
- Get on the government's radar. You can't do anything without this, so yes, it's important.
- Submit certification applications for which you qualify. Just getting certified and on the government's radar IS NOT ENOUGH!
- Find out who's your customer. It's important to learn everything you can about your customer. Who you think is your customer and ALL those bids you maybe submitting and losing, should be a clue that maybe their not your customer or you have a capacity issue.
- Create your marketing tool. This will be one of your weapons of choice to market and build the like, know, and trust factor.
- Create your best deal. Oh, yea, this is a Game Changer. Want to make sure you're not getting screwed on a deal whether it's a partnership, teaming agreement, or negotiating a bid you'd better know what it will take for you to say "it's a good deal for me".
- Bid smart. No need to continue wasting time bidding projects that you have no chance of winning. You'll have the steps you need to walk down contracts.
You get case studies, templates and even more — but it's all easy to digest and simple to use.
In short, Contractor's Edge Bootcamp is a method, a system and a proven FORMULA… that my students have applied very successfully over and over.
This training includes:
- Video and Audio Trainings
Your investment is just $697.
Sign up now and get started on the journey to increasing your income, more time, and bringing back to the forefront what's important... making money while having fun!
private MENTORing 90 Day Program
For those that choose to be the next level contractor
This is ideal for the minority-owned, woman-owned, or service disabled veteran-owned small business contractor that is just getting started with government contracting needs to set up your foundation (registrations & certifications) as well as walk down contracts with support and accountability along the way as you implement.
As well as the experienced contractor in the private sector that's already a government contractor but is finding it a challenge to win contracts in the federal market.
You're a high achieving, go-getter who desires to move extraordinarily fast in getting your foundation set and start building your past performance and contract backlog.
I roll up my sleeves and get in the trenches with you, to work on each assignment and give you the crucial feedback and tools you'll need to get moving quickly.
This is the most popular program and create the best results, because you have more time with me and more guidance from me. When burnout hits it's not because of actual burnout, which there is no such thing, it's really because you need help achieving the mission and keeping the fire lite throughout the process.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Over the next 90 days you will engage with me, Felicia, along with bonus materials designed to give you the life and government contracting business of your dreams. Each phase is supported with templates and checklist as needed. This is your opportunity to become the next successful government contractor out there so take the time to explore the program guide outlined below.
WHAT WE’RE COVERING...
This Program is right for you if you’re ready to:
- Get clear on who actually buys what you sell by Identifying YOUR target customer
- Take aligned, strategic action and do the work by making sure YOUR capacity to performance matches your customer
- YOU walking down contracts with a strategic marketing plan, tools, and templates and other resources as needed to make it happen
- Filling in the gaps of what you're not doing and are missing in your current actions
- Be held accountable and get the support you need to do the work that will move you forward faster to your 6 & 7-figures contracts!
drilling down who's your customer
INCREASING YOUR CAPACITY TO PERFORM
phase 3 - PROFIT
WALKING DOWN CONTRACTS
the 90-day private mentoring program Includes
- 9 (30) minute calls tailored to what you need support with to get you on track and speeding through the process of building your past performance.
- Plus access via email as needed in between calls
- Tools, templates and other resources as needed to make it happen
- Access to anything I launch during your program
- My hands on your business the entire time
- Extremely limited spots available
results you can expect from our work together
- Ideal customers identified - DONE
- Subcontracting opportunities identified - DONE
- Build past performance - DONE
- Begin or plan to increase bonding level - DONE
- Funding for projects - DONE
- Strategic game plan - DONE
- Building relationships - DONE
- Bidding contract - DONE
- Growing your contracting business - DONE
- Going mobile with systems & technology - DONE
for government contractors that choose to be the next level contractor
(Pay in Full $5,000)
We start with a get-to-know-you call. Book a 30-minute call with me. We can introduce ourselves, ask questions, and see if we make a good team.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money or land a contract.
Training - Course for contractors that desire to have ALL the steps necessary for successful government contracting
NEXT LEVEL CONTRACTOR
Private - Mentoring for small business owners and construction contractors that desire on going support and consulting
CONTRACTOR'S EDGE BOOTCAMP
Product - Training for small business owners and construction contractors on contracting with the government