In a 3 month period, I’d spent over $50G’s!!! That’s $50,000!!
Yeah, it felt good spending it, but not so much when I looked at my net income line on my profit and loss statement.
No more half stepping for me.
Now I follow my daily routine,that I created, consistently…
- Invoice on completed projects
- Track / enter time, if bill by the hours, which sometimes I do
- Update my project and client list
- Review and analyze profit margins on completed projects
- Track income and expenses
- Store physical receipts
- File digital receipts
If you don’t have a system in place to always assure that you are maximizing your profits and minimizing your expense, I got you!
I’ve created a checklist for my entire bookkeeping routine. What I do weekly, monthly, and yearly to always know the financial fitness of my business PLUS have tax ready financials
And you can too!
I’m also including the daily list, above, so you don’t have to worry about writing it down, now.
Grab it now here: http://bit.ly/book416